Leading Financial Services Company - Senior Human Resources Business Partner providing HR advice and strategy to business leaders
A leading financial services group is looking to hire a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to work closely with business leaders to provide strategic management support, and partner on crucial HR matters such as workforce planning, talent management, and succession planning.
- Proactively provide professional HR advice and support to support organizational effectiveness by implementing solutions aligned to the overall people strategy;
- Partner with senior leaders on a broad range of HR matters including but not limited to workforce planning, talent management, and succession planning;
- Handle onboarding and international assignment for senior leaders;
- Handle relevant employee relations matters, analyze root causes for employee escalation, and provide recommendations for policy changes as appropriate;
- Handle ad-hoc advisory matters and projects as needed.
- Degree holder in HR or related disciplines;
- At least 10-15 years of HR experience within sizable organizations;
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship building skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent English, with Chinese language fluency a definite advantage.