Handle general HR functions and mainly focus on Recruitment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle recruitment activities from job-ad posting in different channels or platforms, talent searching, CV screening, arrangement of interviews, offer proposal, to new staff orientation, etc.
- To build network representing the company from social media, internet and attending networking events.
- Handle outdoor recruitment events and career fair.
- Advise and support supervisors on HR policies and recruitment strategies.
- Source and screen potential candidates from various platforms to meet the company’s recruitment requirements and expand internal database.
- Handle HR CRM system issues, organize and classify the data, can use the system with whole recruitment process.
- Follow up with potential candidates and maintain good and long-term relationship.
- Other HR related projects, including but not limited training courses, attendance reports, medical insurance, MPF, visa application, etc.
- Provide support to the administration functions in the team.
- Assist in ad hoc tasks as required.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related discipline.
- 2-4 years' relevant experience in recruitment, solid recruitment experience in Financial Services is a plus.
- Good mapping and hunting for suitable candidates.
- Self-motivated, proactive, analytical, collaborative and independent.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and able to meet tight deadline.
- Willing to take up challenges with “Can-do” attitude.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Proficiency in Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint , Chinese Word Processing.
- Immediate available is highly preferred.