Cachet Asset Management Limited is one of the largest multi family office in greater china and is now expanding and looking for an experienced Operations Manager to manage a series of equity, fixed income and private equities funds.
- Perform fund operations work including NAV calculation, trade settlement, cash and positions reconciliation, payment arrangement, reporting, subscription and redemption handling.
- Monitor day-to-day fund administration including liaison with fund administrator, prime brokerage, and vendors etc. regarding operations.
- Responsible for all the fund subscription and redemption processes and ensure the fund liquidity matches the subscription and redemption schedule.
- Synthesize and communicate detailed financial information; highlight any potential risks which might impact service line performance and provide strategic input to support effective decision making.
- Supervise Fund Operation team on the internal portfolio management system for trade records and reports.
- Adhere to the operating procedures and agreed services standard; comply with company and regulatory requirements.
- Participate in project initiatives, business development, and user acceptance test for system enhancements.
- Involve in various projects and other ad hoc assessment and reports as required.
- Bachelor holder in Accounting / Finance or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of fund operations and trade support experience in sell and buy side
- Knowledge in SFC regulations and Investment Products
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin/Cantonese Chinese
- Confident, detailed-minded with sound analytical and problem-solving skills; able to demonstrate the ability to challenge assumptions and decisions in an appropriate manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel in preparing financial analysis and reports
- Strong analytical skills, multi-tasking and time management