Our client is a well-established multi-strategy buy-side company with Hedge Fund, PE & Fixed-Income strategies. The company is looking for high-caliber candidates who are committed, self-motivated and driven to help building business by representing as Fund Accountant professionals.
Candidates who are looking to advance their career further in a fast-growing buy-side company will find this company and opportunity interesting.
- Liaise with fund custodian, fund administrator, executing brokers, external auditors and other service providers for some of the the below responsibilities
- Prepare for valuation and NAV statements
- Process corporate actions, cash management and perform daily accounting reconciliations
- Handle book keeping, excute and monitor for settlement & day-to-day operations
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or business related fields
- At least around 1-4 years of solid experience and knowledge in Fund Accounting preferably from sell-side fund services companies/ banks, or from other buy-side firms
- Good command of Cantonese & English
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package, generous fringe benefits as well as excellent opportunities for career advancement. Interested candidates please send your application to: Kelly.Wong@onearw.com