Our client, a sizable PE VC fund house, is looking for a Senior Fund Accountant / Assistant Manager with 3-5 years relevant experience due to their business expansion. Candidates with PE fund admin / fund accounting / fund audit background are welcome.
- Prepare financial statement of SPVs, holding company and management account for various jurisdiction entities
- Prepare and calculate fund and projected cashflow, NAVs, IRRs, rebalancing, preferred return and carried interest
- Work closely with different services providers including administrator and auditor, etc.
- Assist in preparing quarterly reports for internal and external purposes.
- Assist on the annual filing which includs, but not limited to FATCA, CRS and FAR, etc.
- Participat and co-ordinate ad-hoc duties assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Accounting, Finance or related Disciplines (CPA Qualifications or equivalents are preferable)
- 3 to 5 years of the relevant gained form sizable PE Fund house, auditor or fund administrator
- Familiar with the PE / VC Fund workflow and calculation (Capital call, Distribution, Rebalance and Waterfall, etc.)
- Excellent in verbal and written English and Mandarin
Please Apply Now or send your CV to kelly.wong @onearw.com if you are interested to proceed further.
Your interest will be treated with the strictest of confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified or contacted.