This role is strategically placed in the well established Absolute Returns team focusing on distressed funds and will be working closely with the FC.
My client is a globally renowned name in the PE, Real Estate and absolute return space with high calibre people to consistently push and develop you. The business has seen strong performance over recent years and is looking to continue its growth and exceptional results.
- Perform daily liquidity monitoring and produce cash flow projections
- Responsible for the timely accurate calculation of the NAV and preparation of quarterly investors reports and investors templates
- Detailed review monthly journals and interim/annual financial statements
- Prepare ad-hoc business analysis, management information and investment reporting under tight time constraint
- Support members within the finance team and Contribute idea with respect to complex transactions from accounting and/or tax prospective
- Implement and maintain reporting work-flow to comply with internal control requirements and improve quality and efficiency.
- Minimum 4 years' relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and to plan and prioritise to ensure efficient and timely deliverables, and interact with all levels internally and externally
- Knowledge on accounting system is advantageous (Geneva) and strong command of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese. Mandarin advantageous
- Accounting degree from a recognised university
The candidate will receive a package and will have strong internal opportunity fro promotion and growth with great exposure to the senior management.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nicholas Debbage on +852 2848 9525