- Develop and maintain front office sales trading applications based on C#/.NET/WPF
- Work closely with sales traders and other front office users
- Develop and maintain the Java service used to collect trading data from the whole firm for Transaction Cost Analysis
- Ensure your code is rigorously unit tested
Essential Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years of C#/.NET development experience.
- A very good understanding of OO development and SOLID principles
- A very good understanding of multi-threading and highly responsive GUI.
- Hands-on experience with WPF is strongly preferred.
- Strong experience of using dependency injection.
- Strong experience in unit testing and Test Driven Development.
- Practical experience of building Desktop applications with trader-friendly and intuitive interfaces.
- Capable of meeting tight deadlines and working under pressure.
- Very strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability.
- Willingness to self-learn new technologies and best practices.
- Familiarity with Agile development artifacts, best practices, and techniques.
- Degree in Computer Science or a science or mathematical degree.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Bloomberg for market data
- Experience with Java 8 and Spring Boot
- Experience in using GIT for source control and Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Matthew Chung at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Senior Front Office EQ Sales Trading C#/.NET Developer - Global Investment Bank in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Head of Core Banking Technology - Leading Bank
2) Senior Python/Golang Cloud Monitoring Developer/SRE - Global Investment Bank
3) Channel Applications Technology Head - Leading Bank