Senior Financial Analyst (MNC + Group level)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Links International
- 23 Apr 19
About the company A global conglomerate group with headquarter in US and growing footprints in Asia is looking for a dynamic candidate to join their team in headquarter. Its service covers luxury consumer goods, technology, electronics and IT solutions. This listed group has
business covering over 40 countries with growing market shares globally.
About the role
This role will support the group level FP&A functions overseeing brands and business of different regions. Focusing on strategic planning, financial analysis and process improvement. Report directly to Group Manager with strong interactions with other regional teams and business units.
- Provide strong analytical support on strategic initiatives, including variance analysis, modelling and valuation
- Take part in strategic projects on process and operational efficiency improvement
- Assist in financial analysis for US and Asia regions
- Analyze business performance and KPIs, identify drivers of variances
- Assist manager in preparation of management reports for management meetings
- Prepare charts, statistics and related materials for management presentations, discussions and reviews
- Provide support and advice to manager on related budgeting and expense management
- Provide support on any ad hoc tasks assigned
Ideal Candidate should have the followings:
- Strong and relevant degree from a reputable tertiary institutions
- At least 5 years of relevant experience with solid big4 or audit background
- A strong team player with experience in managing multiple tasks and workflows
- Strong communications in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Excellent analytical and people skills with experience working in MNC firms
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact David Chan on +852 3915 0202.