Senior Finance and Planning Manager - Global Finance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 29 Nov 17 2017-11-29
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Global Finance is integral to HSBC’s purpose and strategy, playing a valued role in managing costs and deploying capital in the most effective way. Our global team of finance professionals partner with the business to provide trusted insights and forward looking analysis; accuracy; efficiency and control to frame and influence business decisions.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Finance and Planning Manager.
In this role, you will
- Responsible to support HSBC Securities Services Asia business and primarily on Funds and Global Custody products on financial performance monitoring and tracking including achievement to date and forward looking analysis.
- Deepen the business partnering relationship and maintain a trusted advisor role.
- Develop value added analysis and dashboard to uphold a timely and quality delivery to stakeholders.
- Highlight issues and opportunities to business managers and recommend solutions in due course.
- Perform in depth financial, business and economic studies to present to management in conjunction with recommendations concerning proposed initiatives and projects.
- Direct, consolidate and analyse revenue and costs and other key statistical or financial reports, including but not limit to geographical, client and product analysis.
- Monitor and enhance the client and product profitability for Funds and Global Custody products.
- Conduct financial forecast and annual planning for Funds and Global Custody products.
- Drive the transformation of the team to improve operating efficiency.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- A qualified CPA with degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Master degree is preferable but not compulsory.
- Strong analytical mindset and self-initiation to drive changes.
- Solid relevant financial analytics and business planning experience gained from International Banks or Financial Institutions.
- Solid business knowledge and experience in Fund Administration and Custody Business is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong leadership and business acumen.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A3CP
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited