Senior Finance Manager - International PE Fund House
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- One Arrow Consulting
- 18 Mar 19
Our client is one of the top-tier Private Equity firms with strong presence across the globe. They are currently looking for an experienced PE senior fund finance manager to join their well-established professional team to manage their Fund Finance function in Hong Kong.
The position will be responsible for full set of accounts for the funds under management. Assist the CFO in all finance aspects including accounting, taxation and auditing processes including:
- Managing the Financial accounts for the Private Equity Group headquarter in Hong Kong with Cayman Islands domiciled Funds, including the Fund’s SPV investment vehicles set up in different countries.
- Overseeing the Funds and the Fund’s SPV quarterly accounts and Annual Financial Statements working closely with the Fund’s independent Fund Administrator and auditors in the various jurisdictions
- Managing the accounting control sheets for each investment to monitor cash flows, NAV and IRRs for each investment.
- Calculate the Fund’s overall Gross and Net IRR, preferred return and carried interest.
- Maintain the Generally Partner capital accounts and work with Independent Fund Administrator on the allocation on the carried interest.
- Partner with the investment team to produce the Fund’s quarterly valuation notes and client updates.
- Understanding the investments terms and latest status.
- Participating in quarterly valuation process and contributing to the valuation committee in terms of valuation methodology, approach adopted and detailed calculation check.
- Lead the valuation committee meetings and able to discuss and analyse investment valuation details with investment teams, auditors and valuation committee members.
- Overseeing Monthly Management accounts and Annual Financial Statements for the Group’s Management Companies.
- Produce Consolidated Group Management financial reports
- Managing the audit of the Group Management Companies in various jurisdictions
- Produce Management Companies and Group budgets and consolidated accounting reports
- Manage the control of the Groups accounting system FlexAccounts
- Manage the financial reporting and Tax filings for all Group Management Companies
- Maintain the various entity Registers, records, minutes, filing and regulatory returns.
- Qualified accountant with over 6 years of relevant experience
- Detailed understanding of Company and Limited Partnership accounts, with strong accounting background.
- Familiarity with accounting software (preferably FlexSystem) is also essential.
- Good leadership skills and be able to coach juniors.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Understanding of financial market and financial instruments
- Logical and diligent thought process with a close attention to teamwork and details
- Ability to work in a demanding and fast moving environment
Interested candidates: Please kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)