Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle full set of accounting treatment, starting from preparing daily journal entries in accordance with supporting documents.
- Prepare monthly management reports and financial analysis on a timely basis.
- Prepare financial statements, statutory reports, annual/interim reports and liaise with auditor.
- Review and check expenses claim documents and process payments.
- Set up or continuously improve financial policies and procedures, aligned to best practice.
- Prepare budgeting and forecasting analysis and reports.
- Assist in preparing tax returns and liaise with tax advisor.
- Handle other ad hoc duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in accounting or equivalent discipline.
- Around 5 year of working experience related to accounting in financial industry.
- The ability to work under pressure and with little supervision to meet deadlines, set priorities and meet the requirements of management.
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and moderate Mandarin.
- A chartered accountancy qualification, or equivalent is preferred.