Senior Excel / VBA Developer. Trading Desk.
- Highly Competitive base + bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Pure Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 12S5954
- 13 Oct 18
On behalf of an international financial services client we are seeking a delivery-oriented developer to work directly with very busy trading desks (interest rate swaps, interest rate options, emerging markets, Bonds).
You will be working as part of a global team, responsible for developing and supporting real-time pricing/analytics functionality for traders and for producing prices for external distribution to market data vendors.
You will be partnering with Quants and will require a highly pro-active approach with the ability to liaise with the business to fill in the gaps where more information is required to create/complete tasks using an Agile approach.
- Experience of working on a trading desk, producing pricing analytics
- Excel VBA / C#
- SQL / Database
- Good understanding of financial products (rates / FX) and instruments (FRAs, Swaps, Futures, OIS, IMM)
- Competency in techniques (curve building, bootstrapping) and numerical methods (e.g. interpolation)
- Business Analysis and requirements capturing skills
- Understanding of object-oriented (OO) concepts
- Strong, English language, communication skills
- Proactive mindset with the ability to create, explain and disseminate solutions
A Bachelor’s degree, or higher, in a computer science / engineering / Mathematics or related degree
Applicants must be currently based in Hong Kong