Our client, a growing investment bank, is looking to hire a Senior Equity Research Analyst (VP/Director level) to cover Internet and online media stocks.
- Independent sector/industry coverage and company research, including research publications
- Engage in financial modeling and financial statement analysis of specialty companies.
- Design and implement financial models for generating earnings estimates utilizing historic and projected information concerning valuation and risk management strategies.
- Engage data analysis and summary to describe current and long term trends in the sector.
- Provide investment recommendations based on risk assessment of short and long-term prognosis of individual companies.
- Prepare statistical exhibits and conduct presentations for senior management officials and clients.
- 6+ years of equity research experience with at least 3 years of experience covering the internet sector.
- Shows strong interest in new technologies and pays close attention to new development and the latest trends in the technology world
- Excellent financial modeling, numerical, and writing skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, in both writing and speaking
To apply, please submit your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.