Senior Equity Analyst (China Financial Sector Focus)
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
To provide analysis of stocks or sectors and to support investment team with higher involvement into various activities of portfolio management. Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform in-depth company and industry analysis to make timely investment recommendations in accordance with appropriate policies and standards;
- Maintain and update the stock pool in a timely manner;
- Apply and refine fundamental research techniques to support investment thesis;
- To expect to make major stock or sector investment calls:
- To start to acquire knowledge of portfolio management through model portfolio;
- To work closely with Regional Head of Equity Research of Group Investment for stock and sector research;
- Collect and maintain industry database;
- Perform ad-hoc projects as required.
- University graduate in Economics, Finance, Business or related fields;
- At least 7 years of equity investment and research experience;
- Experience in China Financial Sector;
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills;
- High level of motivation and energy;
- Passion for excellence, result-driven and work well under pressure;
- Strong communications, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and in local dialect relevant to the market covered;
- Holder of investment-related professional qualification such as CFA, FRM or ACCA preferred;
- Possession of relevant SFC license required.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.