Senior Equity Analyst
- Attractive remuneration package
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Ping An of China Asset Management (HK) Co Ltd
- 16 Jan 18 2018-01-16
Provide fundamental analysis for HK and overseas listed equities. Produce buy/sell recommendations and overweight/underweight for sectors to portfolio managers and Head of Equity Investment. Support investment team in the generation of investment ideas, conduct frequent company visits, perform financial analysis and prepare investment memo.
Ping An of China Asset Management (HK) Co., Ltd. ("PAAMC HK"), established in May 2006, is a subsidiary under Ping An Overseas Holdings. Registered in Hong Kong, it has a registered capital of HKD 145 million. As the major entity responsible for the overseas investment management business of Ping An Group, PAAMC HK accepts investment management mandates from other subsidiaries of the Group, and also provides investors at home and abroad with various overseas investment products, as well as external asset management services. Since March 2007, PAAMC HK has licenses of RA (Regulated Activity) 9 and RA 4, therefore it can engage in asset management services, and advise on securities.
Taking the core business philosophy of “professionalism and value”, while following the essence of Chinese and western culture of “all-inclusiveness and openness” since its establishment, PAAMC HK has years of experience in global investment by taking advantage of Hong Kong’s position as an international financial centre. Now, we are looking for a high-powered and motivated individual to join our team of talented professionals based in Hong Kong. The position offers plenty of opportunities for initiative and advancement as the team’s scope evolves in step with regulatory and economic developments.
Senior Equity Analyst
- Provide fundamental analysis for HK and overseas listed equities. Produce buy/sell recommendations and overweight/underweight for sectors to portfolio managers and Head of Equity Investment;
- Attend regular and ad hoc team meetings and discussions. Contribute to performance of relative and absolute return portfolios;
- Draft market analysis and portfolio commentaries on request;
- Support investment team in the generation of investment ideas, conduct frequent company visits, perform financial analysis and prepare investment memo;
- Cover Hong Kong equities, with proven accuracy in stocks picking;
- Cooperate closely with other research teams, such as macro and strategy teams, in order to maximize overall investment returns;
- Preferably with experience of covering some of the following sectors – Consumer Discretionary, Consumer Staples, Oil & Gas, Utilities
- Bachelor degree or above in Economics/Finance/ Accounting or related discipline, SFC licenses for Type 4 and 9 regulated activities;
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in the capacity of investment / research, analyst covering China/HK equity. Preferably experience covering international stocks;
- Solid understanding in fundamental company analysis, regional coverage experience preferred;
- Knowledgeable in Chinese and Global equity markets;
- Positive attitude, hardworking, analytical, detailed minded, self-motivated and results oriented;
- Excellent spoken and written skills in both English and Chinese (Mandarin is a must).
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospect for the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume (in both English and Chinese) with current and expected salary to our HR Department by clicking "APPLY NOW".
~ All information collected is for recruitment purpose only and will be kept in strictly confidence. ~