Senior Digital Product Manager Mobile - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Digital Product Manager Mobile.
In this role, you will
- Accountable for the end to end customer experience of the Digital Mobile Credit Card App, Define and develop improvement opportunities across customer experience, commercial product sales and digitally native capabilities.
- Market facing and customer facing
- Define what needs to be built, why and for whom
- Liaison between CVM, Marketing and Digital
- Build cross country solutions, design, proposition, requirements
- Responsible to consume and commercialise
- Ability to break down propositions into requirements from different cross functional delivery teams.
- Define functional and deployment requirements, in conjunction with Software Delivery, Change Delivery, Marketing and other stakeholders to facilitate improved customer engagement.
- Refine customer experience for new capabilities in partnership with Group Marketing, Proposition, Multichannel, and other key stakeholders.
- Completive assessments, research new technologies and services, assess competitors, new entrants, and review regulations for Digital Mobile requirements
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Energetic, positive attitude and team player
- Strong understanding of Digital Mobile business, while experience with travel, lifestyle, and or other consumer product development is a strong advantage and passion for creating best in class customer experience
- Has had Profit and Loss responsibilities previously
- Holistic end to end customer experience design.
- Possess a blend of business and technical savvy, ability to drive strategy into action
- An entrepreneurial drive, with the ability to deconstruct and solve problems, to investigate drivers and figure out why things happen
- Proven ability to build strong relationship across stakeholder groups with the ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business lines and units and at senior levels within the organisation.
- Customer focused, results based approach, able to deliver to deadlines
- Demonstrates flexibly when addressing shifting or competing priorities.
- Proven ability to influence large teams without direct leadership authority.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferable.
- Strong Analytical and Presentation skills. Hands on experience leading Mobile product development teams, UX designers, software engineers and QA engineers on projects that touch a range of technical platforms, digital, mainframe, server based
- Extensive experience with the range of product development and deployment activities including identifying opportunities, product discovery, engaging a wide range of functional experts to agree deployment approach, project execution, launch, and post launch performance measurement and management.
- Deep understanding of agile delivery principles and quality software engineering processes and practices.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A5GY
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited