Senior Digital Pipeline Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 07 Mar 18 2018-03-07
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Digital Pipeline Manager.
In this role, you will
- Define common digital product and customer strategies
- Translate customer strategies into digital products, components to develop and link back to different development teams.
- Working across all digital delivery channels, mobile, tablet, staff tablet, browser.
- Content heavy role, demonstrating strong business knowledge and an understanding of all areas of Digital.
- Establishment of a set of SLAs regarding the process and resolution of requirement ambiguities.
- Multi disciplinary, shaping input into the Digital pipeline and process designs that encompass all stakeholder perspectives.
- Joining up the Product Pipeline with the Delivery Pipeline.
- Sorting through clear criteria to aid the process of prioritisation for drawdown.
- Gaining confidence to demise existing processes to move to one standard way.
- Stakeholder complexity, dealing with different interests and resolving disagreements and conflicts.
- Senior executive relationship management.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Translate customer strategies into digital products, components to develop and link back to different development teams
- Very strong knowledge of the external Digital environment, regulatory, political, competitors
- Business reengineering knowledge
- Advanced Business analysis, requirements gathering and design techniques
- Advanced Change management and implementation management techniques and approaches
- Overall financial services industry knowledge with specific functional expertise
- Extensive experience of using multiple analysis techniques in a change environment, with a mix of business, operations and technology focused analysis
- Strong experience of delivering process changes into different audiences
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Excellent decision making and problem solving ability
- Advanced judgmental skills to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to motivate and lead people, employing appropriate management styles
- Proven ability to work across regions whilst maintaining a global perspective
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders and business sponsors
- Be proactive to the needs of the various stakeholders. Typically he or she should have high energy and sense of urgency.
- Be able to cope and bring structure to ambiguous situations and problems. They will be expected to adopt an agile and flexible approach to work.
- The ability to move between modes of thinking, example strategic to operational. Be self motivated and driven but able to manage and work in a team.
- Work independently and have the gravitas and acumen to influence at the Senior Management level. They should be confident to challenge where appropriate
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A5H3
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited