Senior Digital Governance Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 07 Mar 18 2018-03-07
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Digital Governance Manager.
In this role, you will
- Responsible for leading the design, implementation and running of executive reporting governance for HSBCs Global Digital Portfolio, working with key stakeholders regionally and globally.
- Work with a variety of stakeholders across functions, levels, and geographies to appropriately and accurate message content of reports and presentations
- Create and provide thought leadership and coordination of content for key reports and forums to senior management, including: Digital Management Committee, Digital Steering Committee, Digital leadership team, and other forums as required.
- Support senior management in establishing a global view of digital activities
- Responsible for the delivery of globally consistent performance standards on reporting and governance, which are both in line with HSBC global standards and suitable for working in an agile environment.
- Lead governance and reporting across Asia, iterating upon current model and working closely with relevant functions such as cross functional teams, business and platform teams, Digital Finance, Digital Business Management, and Internal Audit
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Creative and strategic problem solver, comfortable with a high level of ambiguity and prepared to relentlessly drive through extensive change to an aggressive timeline.
- Extensive experience in providing thought leadership, and driving a complex change agenda, and an ability to challenge status quo.
- Self driven, pro active and energetic with a positive attitude.
- Demonstrates flexibility when addressing shifting or competing priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication and proven ability to influence and manage stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and written presentation skills with ability to work under pressure with high accuracy and focus
- Extensive experience in the development of executive reports and presentations
- Experience working in a large Digital organisation, including experience working in an agile environment
- Understanding of the material differences of Digital Banking to other Banking divisions.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A8Q6
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited