Senior Development Lead (Market-Making)
- $100K/month and UP
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aquis Search
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Manage a development team in the delivery of an industry-leading front-office trading suite of applications.
- Develop various systems involving trading, analysis, connectivity, trade flow, monitoring and other tooling.
- Increase performance and productivity of the systems.
- Take on ownership and responsibility for various systems and/or trading regions.
- Use your technical & leadership skills to positively influence the agility of our team, and the quality and maintainability of our code and solutions.
- Partner with the trading desk to identify and assist with the implementation of new trading strategies and markets.
- Be responsible for end to end delivery – requirements, planning, development (user interface & server side), back testing and support.
- Work in a global team of motivated and talented C# .NET developers to deliver quality technology solutions in a demanding business environment.
- Ensure high availability of trading systems through solid design, effective programming practices and support.
- Deliver to agreed constraints of time, budget and scope.
- Directly interact with senior management and the IT operations teams.
- Manage time appropriately across multiple concurrent projects.
- Background in Computer Science or similar.
- More than 10 years of C++ or Java development.
- More than 10 years of experience in trading systems.
- Good understanding of derivatives markets.
- Experience in SQL Server or similar databases.
- Technology enthusiast with a high degree of agile, tdd, ci/cd experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to interact with developers, traders and other teams.
- Someone who enjoys working in team and thrives in a productive environment and welcomes responsibility and ownership.