We are looking for a senior developer to be hired to contribute for a program in Asia. He would be responsible for implementation of new products for Asia, Regressions required for Analytics changes across all lines of businesses within Asia. The team, while having a global presence, requires experienced, dedicated developer to ensure Asia trade population is correctly processed with new analytics, curves and products on-boarded in Asia work equally well globally.
- Play a key role in the design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of analytics /market data/regression tools
- Reuse and develop automated tests and produce MIS information to understand the impact of curve changes to Asia portfolio
Developers are responsible for partnering closely with other technology teams and business users to shape the design of interfaces and workflows
Work closely with the business and other stakeholders and needs to be hands-on and be able to perform within a busy demanding front office environment
Be involved in all stages of the software development life cycle and will have daily interaction with traders/quants and support functions. The solution would be deployed by using Quartz ecosystem which is developed in Python
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development. Experience in Python will be an advantage but candidate with strong background of other languages will also be considered
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Possess a mindset of constant innovation and ownership of quality via automation and tools
- Good communication skills and ability to coordinate different tasks and work with different stakeholder groups
- Good understanding of valuation of financial products, yield curves, including risk sensitivities and P&L calculation. Knowledge of Fixed Income Products preferred
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in financial industry (Asset classes like Fixed Income or Equities)
- Solid background in developing trading, STP or risk systems.
- Quantitative analytical skills and working knowledge towards derivatives / financial products
- Front office experience and understanding of Risk/PL