A global insurance company is currently recruiting a Senior DevOps Release Manager, you will be responsible for implementing scalable solutions including continuous delivery, optimization, monitoring, release management and support the end-to-end release process.
- Collaborate with software and test engineers to schedule, plan and coordinate the deployments of the releases to lower and upper environments of all mobile applications platforms
- Communicate with teams to determine any technical risks to the schedules
- Recommend and implement improvements to the release process that would result in more frequent and predictable deployments to all environments
- Proactively seek opportunities to implement improvements in the process and deployment pipeline
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information System or related work experience
- 8+ years of experience working with build, release, and software tools
- Deep understanding of software development lifecycle best practices
- Understand and establish the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CD/CI) pipelines
- Experience in designing and building automation solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent judgment, and interpersonal skills
To apply for this position, please send your full résumé to email@example.com or call Jalice Lo at 2670 9018 to have a confidential discussion.