What they are looking for:
- A DevOps specialist to help set up and implement some or all of the following:
• Ability to understand and maintain a wide variety of platforms, field questions and provide solutions for areas including environment monitoring, real-time system load visualization in order to better manage the current order execution, position management, PnL, risk operations, finance, straight through processing (STP)...
• Primary duties will involve the automation and standardization of the firm’s support environment concentrating on automated monitoring, container (docker) setup, job scheduling, log monitoring and generally focusing on automating all infrastructure activities.
• Ensure the monitoring of the environment is at a high standard in order to improve the response rate and accuracy of the Support team.
• Continuous improving of monitoring and planning of infrastructure, benchmarking of capacity and performance.
• Collaborate with all IT, business or vendor teams to understand the system environment/ integration points to generate new information to be tracked for future needs.
If you are interested in this position, or would like to explore other opportunities within banking and finance technology, please send your detailed resume to email@example.com or call +852 5721 6381 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is the leading supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of APAC's top-tier financial institutions. For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles.