** Senior DevOps Engineer - Hedge Fund - Monitoring, Continuous Integration and Development, Automated Deployment, Elastic Search, Mongo, Cloud (AWS, Terraform) - Hong Kong **
My client is a leading cross-asset multi-strategy hedge fund with offices in Hong Kong and New York. They are urgently seeking a DevOps specialist to help set up and implement some or all of the following:
- Monitoring / automated monitoring
- Development environments (CI/CD)
- Automated deployment (of common libraries, end of week data/reports/throughputs etc, maintenance, etc)
- Using tools like Elastic Search, Mongo etc
- Moving more and more to Cloud as the firm expands (Terraform, AWS etc)
- And much, much more
- Ability to understand and maintain a wide variety of platforms, field questions and provide solutions for areas including environment monitoring, real-time system load visualization in order to better manage the current order execution, position management, PnL, risk, operations, finance, straight through processing (STP)...
- Primary duties will involve the automation and standardization of the firm’s support environment concentrating on automated monitoring, container (docker) setup, job scheduling, log monitoring and generally focusing on automating all infrastructure activities.
- Ensure the monitoring of the environment is at a high standard in order to improve the response rate and accuracy of the Support team.
- Continuous improving of monitoring and planning of infrastructure, benchmarking of capacity and performance.
- Collaborate with all IT, business or vendor teams to understand the system environment/ integration points to generate new information to be tracked for future needs.
This fund is taking their already impressive business to the next level. The IT frameworks that they have in place will need to be expanded upon, with extensions, enhancements and new systems to cover the markets and domains that they will be operating within. This is the chance to be a senior and key part of that expansion, and play a very significant part in the growth of the firm.
- Excellent compensation driven by the business and profits – exceptional upside for top performers
- Very strong medical and benefits package
- Awesome working environment (nice offices, dress down, good working hours)
If you are interested in this position, or would like to explore other opportunities within banking and finance technology, please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 2544-4479 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is the leading supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions. For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles.