Our client, a leading global insurance company, is currently going through a large technology refresh with a goal of moving to the cloud to improve their general infrastructure. As part of this, they are urgently seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for overlooking the DevOps tools and automation. The ideal candidate is someone with proven experience implementing and managing continuous delivery systems and methodologies on cloud platforms.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Build DevOps infrastructure solutions that allow a great number of applications to move to the cloud environment with ease and automation.
- Review infrastructure related changes, which includes risk assessment while maintaining high availability of the environment
- Manage the installation and configuration of solutions.
- Document and update processes and procedures for ongoing software and system improvements.
- Participate in the planning and delivery process of software and IT system enhancement.
- Work in collaboration with both development and operational teams.
- Design, implement and maintain systems that are highly available and scalable on Cloud platforms
- Drive the DevOps practices adoption and increase the utilization of the tools
Required Skills for the Role:
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related disciplines
- At least 6+ years of hands-on programming and IT Architecture experience
- Proven hands-on experience using different DevOps tools such as but not limited to Jenkins, Ansible, GitHub, Kubernetes, Docker, and Splunk
- Experience working in Cloud service providers
- Familiar with building fully automated CI/CD pipeline
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle Excellent analytical mind and problem-solving skills
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with different team members, stakeholders, and external vendors
- Ability to work under pressure with quality work to meet the overall DevOps delivery schedule
If interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV in word format to email@example.com and put "DevOps Engineer" in the Subject Headings