Senior Derivatives Quantitative Analyst for a Global Bank - VP to ED
- Competitive Salary + Benefits Package
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- BAH Partners
- 22 Mar 18 2018-03-22
My client, a top tier investment bank, is seeking a Senior Equity Derivatives Quant Analyst to develop large scale complex models from scratch for their derivatives pricing and risk management platform. This is an excellent opportunity to join the best Equity Derivatives business in Asia.
You will be respnsible for building top notch quant numerics for the valuation of a large Equity Derivatives book. This is a VP to ED level role.
- PhD or MSc in Financial Engineering with a stellar education background is required
- 4+ years of experience in model development for derivatives pricing and risk management
- Working knowledge of exotic / hybrid proudcts for Equity Derivatives, Rates Exotics, or FX Hybrids
- Strong skills in stochastic calculus and numerical methods
- Proficiency in C++ and Python
- Experienced in using programming solutions to solve mathematical problems
- Relocation is possible for exceptional candidates
If you are interested in this position, or would like to explore other opportunities within banking and finance technology, please send your detailed resume to Melanie.Chow@bahpartners.com for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles
or look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br00000340