Our client, a World-Leading Insurance Company is looking for a Senior Manager to Assist Senior Director, Analytics in Data Analyzing, CRM & Channel Strategy Planning and Campaign Management. The main duties will include: 1. Develop market leading analytics and improve ongoing insight generation process with analytics techniques/tools. 2. Collaborate with CRM, Digital/Customer Marketing team to leverage data from multiple sources to generate customer insights 3. Develop and implement an effective campaign management structure.
Assist Senior Director, Analytics in Data Analyzing, CRM & Channel Strategy Planning and Campaign Management.
- Lead the development of descriptive & predictive model for products and customers.
- Advise CRM and Marketing team on other marketing program optimization by conducting advanced quantitative analyses, segmentation, and identification of opportunities for cross-selling / up-selling, retention and direct selling.
- Prepare and present data reports to the team to keep track of business performance
- In charge of campaign management through pre-campaign analysis, sizing, targeting, testing, tracking, and recommendation for improvement.
- Constantly review the current operational process and provide recommendations to improve productivity and efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Information Systems, Economics or related discipline. A post-graduate degree is a plus.
- 5+ years of working experience in business/data analytics or related field, preferably within the retail financial services industry
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong experience in deploying analytics campaigns.
- Hands-on experiences in descriptive & predictive modelling, multivariate analysis and customer analytics.
- Proficient in Python, SAS, SQL, VBA, or other data mining tools;
- Understanding in Enterprise Data Lake infrastructure / environment
- Experience with data visualization tools such as QlikView and Tableau.
- Knowledge in Adobe/Google Analytics will be an advantage.