My client is a multinational company that has a great variety of businesses across the globe, they have a large volume of database on cloud and eager to make us of it. Strong and promising financial status, mature business structure, providing a good career progression and good compensation package. They are currently working at a greenfield project that involving systems integration, data migration, customer data analytic and Recommendation projects
- Analyze the business, content and marketing performance to provide the actionable insights to optimize overall improvement as long as direct revenue impact
- Perform deep dives to identify and prioritize opportunities for improvement in conversions along the customer journey including marketing funnel.
- Define and formulate analytics framework and measurement plans across marketing initiatives, customer acquisition, customer behavior, monetization and content performance etc. areas.
- Provide data-driven insights and recommendations to key stakeholders through strong presentation construction and visual storytelling.
- Analyze digital channel performance across digital touch points including web, social, search, display, email and CRM.
- Work closely with business stakeholders on requirement gathering and refine analytics procedures, workflows and other best practices. (cross-functional team across APAC countries such as HK, SG, PH, TH)
- Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics or related discipline.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Advanced Analytics and CLM with any related deep dive statistical software for product and business.
- Sophisticated, experienced analyst with ability to persuade business leaders and managers to drive business decisions.
- Intermediate knowledge of big data, query building (i.e. PL/SQL, HIVE, Impala, Spark, etc.), programming (i.e. R, Python, Ruby, etc.) and visualization tools (i.e. QlikView, Tableau, Web FOCUS, etc.).
- Experience in statistics modeling skills (i.e. linear and non-linear regression, neural networks, logistic regression, decision trees, etc.)
- Experience in handling AI & ML models such as user clustering, content recommendations, etc.
- Experience in e-commerce, Digital or OTT industry a definite advantage.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
Compensation includes a competitive base salary & excellent benefits.
To apply, please submit your resume in Word format and directly email to polly.yeung@ teksystems.com or contact Polly Yeung on +852 3473 3064 for more information.