Senior Customer Service Stream Management Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Customer Service Stream Management Manager.
In this role, you will
- Establish effective Customer Service team structure that enables smooth branch operations management
- Monitor and develop Customer Service resources to ensure succession planning has been executed to meet business's needs
- Ensure Recruitment planning on customer service related teams are align with business's demand
- Develop career progression path, performance management and training programmes for Customer Service teams
- Promote staff well-being and communication across different teams
- Leads and manage projects or programmes to improve work efficiency and effectiveness of the services process
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Extensive retail branch operations experience, preferably in managerial grades
- Strong service oriented mindset with solid exposures on frontline customer services
- Prior experience in developing Customer Service staff and related training programmes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with strong relationship building and senior stakeholder management skills
- Excellent in leadership, planning, analytical, attentive to details, problem solving and decision making
- Proven ability to develop strong, audience-segmented communications plans and tactics
- University degree preferred
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009ZJQ
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited