Work as a team with other colleagues to deliver market leading customer service to our brokers and end customers.
- Provide excellent customer service on all products suites offered by the Company with promptness and high degree of accuracy.
- Deliver quality customer care and services, handle enquiries or complaints through letters, telephone calls, emails, walk-in and interactions with brokers and/or alternate distribution channels. Meet targets set for speed, accuracy, quality, clarity and empathy, with minimal supervision, in particular demonstrating a “problem solving” and “can do” mentality to meet the needs of our customers at all times.
- Act proactively to respond to enquiries, or complaints through setting customer expectations and meeting agreed deadlines.
- Execution of customer retention programs and identify cross-selling opportunities proactively. Achieve KPIs set by the Company.
- Collect feedback, reflect customer needs and their expectations on the Company to team supervisor.
- Maintain an understanding and awareness on key aspects of life insurance, legislation, compliance and the market.
- Recommend changes to procedures/processes for ongoing improvement of customer services and participate in their implementation.
- Produce and validate activities report and make necessary changes.
- Assist other members of the team to design and update manual, procedures, operational forms, documentation and reports of the Life/Asia System, their upcoming modifications and other related systems.
- Participate in company projects as necessary, including testing of new systems and products and any other ad hoc job arrangements.
- Develop and maintain an accurate filing system for the division.
- Build strong relationships with key customers, colleagues, intermediaries and other external contacts.
- At all times taking full ownership of any issues and enquiries.
Qualifications / Experience
- University graduate.
- At least 5 years of experience in the life insurance industry customer service.
- Pass in IIQE Paper 1, 3 and 5 and fulfill the “Fit and Proper” criteria of GL23 to become an individual licensee.
- Supervisory experience is preferred.
- Self-motivated, a quick learner and a good team player.
- Mature, good telephone manners and good disposition.
- Can deal with customers and distributors face to face, on the phone and or written correspondence.
- Good knowledge of insurance and/or investment products.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Work well under pressure and be able to complete task at a timely manner.
- Ability to work unsupervised, to work on own initiative and prioritise work.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
Reports To Role
Manager, Customer Service Center