We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join the team as
You will be responsible for
- To ensure that the highest standard of service is provided to customers at all times.
- To generate business through cross selling banking products to customers transacting at counters.
- To maintain cordial relationship with existing and new customers.
- To handle deposit/withdrawal transactions and provide other banking services at counters.
- To ensure that cash in the teller’s cash till is balanced to on-line cash book and all the customer transactions are correctly posted.
- To post all general ledger entries and ensure the books of the branch are balanced.
- To update customers’ record to computer system and assist in general filing of bank record at branch.
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager.