Senior Customer Experience Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Customer Experience Manager.
In this role, you will
- Responsible for relationship managing all aspects of Contact Centre Customer Experience for our business across Asia Pacific
- Provide ongoing advice, direction and support in ensuring the delivery of Customer Experience metrics as defined for both voice and non-voice activities within Contact Centres
- Provide holistic market representation either alongside or on behalf of market heads on performance and Customer Experience programmes at Global or Regional forums
- Collaborate closely with the specialist functions within the Global Contact Centre Business Customer Experience Team in order to leverage global support on local initiatives
- Work across the matrix, with specific importance in ensuring full engagement is maintained with Regional Head of Contact Centres Asia Pacific so that specific customer experience priorities are aligned closely to the regional Retail Banking and Wealth Management plan
- Ensuring the customer is at the centre of the Contact Centre strategy and streamlining activity, balancing cost and effectiveness of customer approaches
- Relationship management of and collaboration with key stakeholders across the matrix and geographies to implement agreed strategies, including design and implementation of end to end customer journeys which also improve Contact Centres productivity
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Excellent understanding of Contact Centre dynamics, processes and systems used, products sold, performance and reward structures, sales and customer services metrics, agent skills and training, regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of key drivers of satisfaction within a contact centre environment
- Proven customer satisfaction skills and experience preferable within a contact centre environment
- Effective communication, inter personal and negotiating skills
- Excellent decision making and problem solving ability
- Proven judgmental skills to identify and resolve problems
- Proven experience of managing resources using appropriate systems, tools, communication, delegation and planning skills
- Proven ability to manage complex relationships across the matrix in order to deliver successful results
- Proven ability to coordinate a wide variety of solutions, bringing a breadth of experience to the business, seeing the wider implications at all stages
- Understanding and translating Contact Centre strategy into own remit and aligning directions accordingly
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AEZZ
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited