Senior Customer Due Diligence Manager - AML (Customer Due Diligence Division)
- Review customer profile, KYC documents and customer statistic data for onboarding, periodic review and trigger event review before submission to business.
- Monitor the team's quality and quantity within service level.
- Comply with relevant government regulations and the Bank's internal guidelines and policies.
- Prepare and deliver AML/CFT related trainings.
- Perform gap analysis and update policies and procedures for the latest regulatory requirements and audit reports.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Diploma holder or above with major in Banking and Finance, Business Administration or other related disciplines
- Relevant qualification in CAMS, AAMLP Core Level will be an advantage
- At least 5 to 10 years working experiences in Banking or Finance, Audit or other related fields
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing
- Good presentation and communication skills with good written and spoken English and Chinese, knowledge of Mandarin would be a definite advantage
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and willing to accept challenges