Senior Credit Risk Audit Manager - Global Internal Audit
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
Global Internal Audit provides independent, objective assurance to management and the risk and audit committees as to whether the framework of risk management, control, and governance processes, as designed and represented by management, is adequate and functioning.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Credit Risk Audit Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Assists in the development of the annual audit plan
- Leads and supports internal audit to complete the risk based Annual Audit Plan.
- Providing clear well written audit reports for Management review and action, as dictated by Internal Audit standards.
- Builds positive relationship with stakeholders.
- Assisting other Global Internal Audit personnel, as a subject matter expert, within defined audits that impact Wholesale and Retail Credit risk.
- Assess adequacy of risk controls and identify material risks and weaknesses in controls.
- Identifies business process improvements for segments audited, as appropriate.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Qualifications in business, accounting, finance, related field or equivalent experience.
- Lengthy proven and progressive audit, business, and or accounting experience or equivalent.
- Strong managerial skills, written and verbal communication skills, analytical, problem solving, organizational, lateral thinking and interpersonal skills.
- Detailed knowledge of Credit Risk within the Financial Services sector and the corresponding regulatory environment.
- In depth understanding of the business, risks and related controls within areas of responsibility.
- Ability to apply technology or expertise to business issues or operational problems.
- Willingness to travel within the region.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.