Senior Credit Officer - Non-performing Assets
- Attractive remuneration and fringe benefits will be provided.
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Haitong International Securities Group Limited
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
Please quote the reference number (Ref: EF/CCD/SO-NPA) in the application.
- Coordinate team members from multiple departments to analyze and formulate strategies for handling non-performing assets
- Drive the process to recover bad debts with the support from business originating teams and internal/external legal teams
- Keep close contact with business originating teams and clients to monitor the status of non-performing assets
- Assist to formulate and review credit risk management policies, procedures and guidelines regarding non-performing assets
- Other duties assigned by Team Head / Supervisor
- Degree in Finance, Law, Risk Management or related disciplines
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in credit risk related areas, especially in stressed debts, special situations, and/or debt recovery will be an advantage
- Good working knowledge of securities ordinance and practice in Hong Kong
- Proficiency in PC skills including MS Word, Excel, VBA and Chinese Word processing
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is a must
- Proactive and with strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for more senior positions
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; ii) by fax: 2537 5431; iii) by getting application method through the Job Opportunities Section of our Corporate website: www.htisec.com; or iv) by email: email@example.com.
Please quote the reference in the application. If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential”. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.