Senior Credit Bureau Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Credit Bureau Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Manage relationship with credit bureaus and external data providers, help region setup process for monthly bureau performance Key Performance Indicator's, manage overall Credit Bureau governance and control, Data Quality for in-bound and out-bound data flow and Credit Bureau cost tracking and optimisation.
- Lead global initiatives to comply with vendor risk management policy interacting with local and regional stakeholders
- Support the effective use of credit bureau information, considering cost and use of data to support key stake holders including Retail Banking and Wealth Management Risk
- Implement and monitor the application of policies, governance frameworks, procedures, practices and standards to ensure quality, effective risk management and regulatory compliance.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Ability to form effective relationships and achieve influence at the all levels in the organisation
- Communication and interpersonal skills, including the capacity to articulate the case for risk management in the language of business
- Ability to lead change, contributing to joining up with all the teams in Risk regionally
- Understand and interpret complex business requirements, particularly in case of new process setup for Credit Bureau Management for new bureau or bureau upgrade in any of the Asia Pacific countries.
- Technical expertise or solid experience in managing Credit Bureau processes, external data vendor relationships of day to day management of bureau relationship will be preferred
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.