Senior Credit Analyst / Credit Analyst
- Conduct credit risk analysis for clients from the Corporate and Financial Institution sector, and allocate an appropriate credit limit with reference to the Bank's credit policies.
- Prepare analysis reports and proposals on different areas such as credit control, internal ratings, treasury products and bonds.
- Review internal credit policies and procedures regularly to ensure compliance with the local regulatory requirements.
- Degree or above with major in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or related disciplines.
- At least 7 or 3 years experience in Credit & Risk Management or related fields.
- Possess professional qualifications such as ACCA, CFA, PRMIA-PRM, GARP-FRM will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of operations of global financial markets, treasury products, and international accounting standards.
- Strong analytical skills and willing to work under pressure with strong self-initiative.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Knowledge of anti-money laundering will be an advantage.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Credit Analyst.