Our client is a reputable Asia Pacific Insurance Company, is recruiting a Fixed Income Credit Analyst. They are now inviting high caliber candidates to join the team
- Review, monitor, and adjust risk ratings and credit limits according to changes in market and obligor dynamic / rating movement as well as prudently follow regulatory and internal credit standards and policies to capture investment opportunities and avoid any possibilities of significant drops in value and defaults;
- Review and monitor rating movements of debt securities in the fixed income portfolios particularly portfolios relating to ORSO and MPF scheme and follow-up with relevant analysts to ensure credit portfolio meeting regulatory and mandate requirements;
- Provide and conduct detailed analysis to Team Head, Fixed Income and Head of Investments for all corporate actions / tender offer for fixed income portfolios; and maintain close contacts with outside analysts for updated economic & capital market, industry and obligor information.
- Monitor and update fixed income related procedure to be in line with the regulatory, group investment framework and AIA credit standards and policies etc. requirements;
- Conduct detailed credit proposals of corporates and financial institutions (camel analysis) to seek for risk rating and credit limit approvals;
- Contribute and perform IRH updates and annual credit reviews (including fundamental analysis, industry review and rating assessment), conduct company visits and periodic credit portfolio reviews (industry and obligor) to (a) ensure compliance with the regulations and the company’s credit standards and policies plus relevant procedures, (b) to determine that credit risks are being managed appropriately and (c) to correct any risk management deficiencies. The review can also be performed any time when critical changes occur which may affect credit risks;
- Participated fixed income team on credit portfolios related monitoring (set-up and maintenance);
- University graduate in Economics, Finance, Business or related fields;
- Minimum 8 years related working experiences;
- Strong analytical skills in finance, economic and/or credit analysis;
- Professional qualification such as ACCA, CFA, FRM preferred;
- Possession of relevant SFC license required.