Senior Credit Analyst – Finance - Agri/ Commodities sector
- 65k + bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 13 Nov 17 2017-11-13
I am currently looking for an experienced credit analyst for a Senior Manager level role based in Hong Kong for a global Agri/ commodities financial organisation. This candidate must have great attention to detail, strong stakeholder management with all different levels of stakeholders and the ability to understand clients business needs across the APAC and sometimes global market.
The candidate will be responsible for:-
- The credit risk assessment of the organisations clients and prospective clients. They will be in charge of helping to grow and develop the credit portfolio to create strong yearly revenues whilst trying to achieve low/ to none zero credit losses.
- Constant dialogue with stakeholders, (colleague analysts, relationship managers, clients/prospects, product specialists, management)
- To sustain and develop practical and relevant knowledge of industries, procedures, policies and strategies.
- Able to complete accurate credit applications in English i.e. being able to give clear and concise overviews of business.
- Produce realistic financial projections.
- Looking for at least 7 years credit risk experience in the finance sector.
- Due to the market and the clientele this role does require business level Mandarin and English both spoken and written.