Senior Consultant, People Change Consulting, Management Consulting
In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we don't limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both. Our team in Hong represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes itself to succeed. Since our creation, we've developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors and services.
Our PCC team is dedicated to helping our clients get the best out of their people. We work on standalone People & Change projects, we also provide subject matter expertise to projects led by other areas of KPMG such as Financial Management, Technology advisory, Business Effectiveness, or Operational Strategy.
We provide a broad range of services to our clients which include:
- Behavioural Change Management - ensuring organisations realise the benefits of large scale change projects by embedding new behaviours and minimising underperformance during the change
- Organisation Design and Workforce Shaping - target operating model development, design and reshaping of the organisation to meet the strategic needs of the client's business
- Talent Management - helping clients identify, retain, performance manage and develop talent
- HR Transformation - HR technology strategy, vendor selection, Workday implementation, HR service delivery model design, HR process optimisation, and other consulting services to help clients deliver HR services efficiently and effectively across the organization aligned with business strategy
The role we are currently looking for will focus on business development opportunities and client engagements across all of our key services and your responsibilities will include some or all of the following:
- Managing competing agendas / priorities on multiple client opportunities/engagements
- Developing appropriate client relationships to enhance the reputation of KPMG as advisor of choice and identify further client opportunities
- Playing your role in client engagement delivery, ensuring delivery of quality that meets client expectations
- Collaborating with other team members to share knowledge and insights which further improves the capability of the team
- Supporting business development initiatives including bid proposal and contract / commercial management
- Being passionate about areas of expertise, managing your own development by learning continuously from experience and seeking out development opportunities
- Supporting the development and delivery of client solutions across the People & Change service offerings
- Playing your role in sharing knowledge and supporting the development of other team members.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong professional language proficiency in both Cantonese and English. Additional skills in Mandarin would be an advantage.
- A minimum of 1 year within Consultancy or Human Resources including behavioural change management, organization design, talent management, project management, HR transformation, and organization development
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Experience working in a client facing role across a variety of industries and businesses with a passion for delivery high quality service and client satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with client stakeholders, develop compelling proposals, reports and presentations
- Experience working within a management consulting capacity is an asset
- Confidence, creativity and a strong entrepreneurial drive