Senior Consultant, Machine Learning Engineer, Technology Consulting
We are looking for seasoned machine learning engineers to join our digital enablement team in Hong Kong.
The ML Engineer will work closely with teams across Data and Analytics to deliver a stable platform on which data and analytics products and services can be developed at pace and with quality. Ensure that everything is automated and instrumented so that the environment is controlled and governed is an efficient and effective way.
Key responsibilities are:
• Transforming data and analytical product and operational requirements into solutions
• Represent the Data and Analytics team to drive the delivery of the data and analytics platform
• Design, develop, and deploy the data and analytics pipelines that power the Data and Analytics team deliveries
• Drive the automation and instrumentation of data and analytics pipelines
• Monitor, maintain and troubleshoot issues in the data and analytical pipelines and data environment
Knowledge & Experience:
• Bachelor's or master's degree in numerate subject, such as, mathematics, engineering or computer science
• Extensive experience of data technologies, including relational, dimensional, NoSQL data platforms plus metadata and data transformation tools
• Experience building cloud native solutions, such as data lakes and enterprise big data and analytics platforms, in particular using GCP.
• Experience of machine learning and open source technologies, such as Apache Hadoop, Spark, Airflow, Python, R, TensorFlow, Airflow, Git and Jenkins
• Experience of automation, CI/CD, monitoring and logging platforms and solutions, especially cloud and open source.
• Experience working in large and complex organisations.
• Experience of agile and agile lifecycle management tools, in particular JIRA and Confluence