Senior Consultant, Finance Data & Systems, Finance Consulting
In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we do not limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both. Our team in Hong Kong is the fastest-growing division within KPMG China and represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes itself to succeed. Since our creation, we have developed an in-depth body of knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors and services.
KPMG are seeking dynamic and driven individuals with a background in technology enabled transformation, especially around Finance, Data and System to solve client issues, and drive their future business and growth agendas.
KPMG provides services and solutions across areas including Business Architecture, Data Engineering & Solutions (including data modelling, analytics, dashboards), Business Intelligence (including predictive analytics and insights), and Data Management & Governance.
KPMG offers the opportunity to work on strategic client and transformation projects; from initial design through to implementation, i.e. end to end delivery of client outcomes.
The role of a Senior Consultant within KPMG has four specific areas of focus: 1. Design and Implementation - client delivery
• Client issue identification and problem solving. This includes solving complex client issues and developing solutions
• Solution design and architecture, i.e. assist on developing solutions across business and technology needs
• Client delivery execution and management
• Hands-on and practical responsibility for client delivery 2. Project Execution - client delivery
• Support the delivery of engagements or projects
• Client relationship building and delivery management
• Engage and assist to manage key stakeholders across the client, e.g. Business, IT and Management 3. Practice and People Development
• Build lasting relationships with key client stakeholders and support future project sales and delivery
• Identify project opportunities and support the development of proposals
• Work as a strong team player, including coaching and developing junior colleagues 4. Proposition and Market Development
• Participate and contribute to developing new propositions and innovate solutions for clients
• Respond to new market innovations and client needs The individual will have:
• Over 2 years of working experience in data analytics, finance / actuary transformation program, business intelligence, finance & accounting or related topics
• Candidate with less experiences will be considered as Senior Consultant
• Strong experience in Data/System/Process, developing business requirement, or functional specification document, or business architecture design
• Candidates with IFRS17 or insurance background and experience is highly preferred
• Strong team player and high willingness to coach and develop junior colleagues
• It would be a plus if the candidate has the following:
• Knowledge of market trends and emerging technologies such as Big Data, Block Chain, Internet of Things, FinTech, Artificial Intelligence, IFRS17, etc.
• Professional Scrum Master or PMP
• Language requirements: Strong preference will be given to Cantonese and Mandarin speaker