Senior Consultant - User Experience / Customer Experience / User Interface - Deloitte Digital - Consulting
About Deloitte China
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose
is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media. About Consulting
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm". About Technology
Deloitte Consulting Technology Service Area aims to provide the end-to-end consulting services by helping clients in different industries to re-engineer the business process, design the enterprise level application system architecture and modules, implement the application systems, manage the changes of business along the whole process, and realize the digital transformation. Deloitte Technology Consulting team is the world-leading enterprise application consulting organization, and continuously ranked as "leader" in the enterprise application consulting market in China for years. Deloitte Digital
is a bold and innovative part of Deloitte Consulting, a world leading management consulting practice. We offer everything digital from strategy, multi-channel, bespoke development and managed solutions. Deloitte Digital is an innovative leader in online and mobile strategy, design and development, offering world-class knowledge and resources from the leading global business and technology consultancy. We work with a wide range of iconic local and global organizations, helping them understand and profit from the online and mobile revolution.
Our focus is on the areas of digital strategy, mobile, social/web, content management and managed services. Underpinned by digital tech architecture, application implementation and development expertise. We approach our work with great energy and passion as we align our client's business aspirations to the goals of the end user. Work you'll do:
Your role as a leader:
- Take responsibility for scoping and planning Customer Experience / User Experience (UX) work activities, including selection of the most appropriate tools and techniques
- Manage and run all forms of requirement gathering, user research, UX workshop, customer interview, usability testing focus group etc.
- Managing the end to end Customer Experience / User Experience process on client engagements, coordinating experience design activities across internal and client teams.
- Translating customer requirements, research data and study results into defined architecture, user flows, customer / user journeys mapping that inspire development of the right product experience
- Developing Information Architecture documentation to support site / app strategy, internal and user process flows, and desired user experience
- Producing detailed, annotated wireframes, prototypes and other UI & UX documentation for complex mobile and web app builds
- Contributing to on-going enhancement of customer experience and user experience methodologies
- Monitoring and having knowledge of wider industry all things customer experience, user experience and other areas of design and innovation trends
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Deliver exceptional client service; maximize results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Minimum 4 years of related experience in customer experience / UX / UI design
- Experience and solid working knowledge of user research such as Voice of the Customer surveys, focus groups, workshops, etc.
- Experience and solid working knowledge of user interface design patterns, standard UCD methodologies, interaction models
- Experience and solid working knowledge of developing rapid prototypes (i.e. Invision, Axure, Omnigraffle, Visio, etc.) as well as creative software (i.e. Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, PowerPoint, Keynote etc.)
- Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed when needed; ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Strong oral and written communication skills, both in English and Cantonese
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN168918