Senior Consultant - Immigration Services - Global Employer Services - Tax & Legal - Hong Kong
About Deloitte China
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose
is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media. About Tax
Deloitte China Tax and Business Advisory is the only Big Four practice that works As One across Greater China Region including the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan with nearly 2,500 tax people to advise and assist clients concerning tax and business issues. It is also a Tier One tax practice in Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong and Taiwan (International Tax Review's World Tax 2014). Work you'll do:
You are also expected to:
- Providing clients with a broad scope of service needs, including coordination and preparing of all types of Hong Kong visa applications, research, strategic planning and direct liaison with assignee and the Immigration authorities
- Build own understanding of our purpose and values; explore opportunities for impact
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development; act as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understand expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understand how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Degree holder preferably in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Self-motivated, mature, a strong sense of responsibility with positive working attitude and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good team player with good strong interpersonal skills and excellent organizational skills; self-initiated and result-oriented
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese or Putonghua); other languages will be an advantage
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN166793