Senior Consultant - IT / Digital Strategy - Deloitte Digital - Consulting
About Deloitte China
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose
is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media
. About Consulting
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm". About Technology
Deloitte Consulting Technology Service Area aims to provide the end-to-end consulting services by helping clients in different industries to re-engineer the business process, design the enterprise level application system architecture and modules, implement the application systems, manage the changes of business along the whole process, and realize the digital transformation. Deloitte Technology Consulting team is the world-leading enterprise application consulting organization, and continuously ranked as "leader" in the enterprise application consulting market in China for years. Deloitte Digital
is a bold and innovative part of Deloitte Consulting, a world leading management consulting practice. We offer everything digital from strategy, multi-channel, bespoke development and managed solutions. Deloitte Digital is an innovative leader in online and mobile strategy, design and development, offering world-class knowledge and resources from the leading global business and technology consultancy. We work with a wide range of iconic local and global organizations, helping them understand and profit from the online and mobile revolution.
Our focus is on the areas of digital strategy, mobile, social/web, content management and managed services. Underpinned by digital tech architecture, application implementation and development expertise. We approach our work with great energy and passion as we align our client's business aspirations to the goals of the end user. Work You'll do:
Your role as a leader:
- Propose solutions by adopting a customer-centric view of the client's strategy
- Execute a project using Agile techniques to quickly deliver value for clients
- Combine digital acumen and a domain specialization to create solutions for our clients
- Produce a high quality work product and collaborate with others to deliver a superior client experience
- Understand how business functions operate and how sector trends impact a client's business
- Select appropriate methods for collecting and analyzing data, and develop informed recommendations that shape or support the client's business strategy
- Incorporate financial information when evaluating strategic options
- Deliver key messages with clarity, confidence and poise to instill confidence in clients
- Organize insights and define a logical flow to tell a story when presenting recommendations
- Apply a global and diverse perspective to problem solving
- Address client business challenges in the intersection of process and technology
- Understand the transformation areas, business themes, and opportunities available for exploitation
- Elevate the digital vision prescribed by client leadership
- Increase customer satisfaction for our clients with digital investments
- I mplement digital solutions that enhance productivity, collaboration and customer experience
- Identify and embrace our purpose and values and put these into practice in their professional life
- Develop self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, share knowledge and experience with others, and act as a strong brand ambassador
- Seek opportunities to challenge self; team with others across businesses and borders to deliver and take accountability for own and team results
- Build relationships and communicate effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Understand objectives for clients and Deloitte, align own work to objectives and set personal priorities
- A technical degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline is preferred. Other degree holder will also be considered;
- Min. 5 years' experience in client facing and/or technology-related advisory roles; in consulting and/or implementing solutions leveraging a combination of customer technology strategy, future state architecture design and system implementation project delivery.
- Experience delivering projects focusing on two or more of the following areas:
- Customer Value & Strategy
- Digital Transformation Planning and/or Execution
- Business Case Operational Analysis
- Platform Evaluation & Selection
- Process & Technology Improvement
- Enterprise Architecture
- Experience in a consulting environment, conducting multi-year digital/IT planning, customer journey modeling, innovation/ideation workshops, enterprise architecture design, and/or agile project delivery is preferred;
- Experience in leading at least two complex full-lifecycle digital/technology transformation project implementations;
- Familiar with market trends and emerging technologies such as Big Data, Internet of Things, FinTech, Machine Learning, etc;
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills in English and spoken Cantonese;
- Ability to work under pressure.
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN168908