Senior Construction Manager
- USD000 - USD888 per annum
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 19 Nov 17 2017-11-19
Global Investment Bank's corporate real estate group seeks a high caliber candidate for Senior Construction Manager, regional coverage based in Hong Kong.
Senior Construction Manager, Regional Coverage, Global Investment Bank -station in Hong Kong.
Reporting to Head of CRES/competitive package/permanent role.
Reporting to the APAC Managing Director. Responsibilities will include:
- Overall planning and programming of works, procurement of works packages, design and construction coordination, budget control, progress monitoring, quality and safety management of all grad A project in Hong Kong and other regional including India and Singapore.
- To monitor the whole development from construction to handover stage. Responsible for all the consultants coordination, monitor the subletting progress and the contractor's performance to ensure project completion.
- Carry out preliminary site layout design, programming, technical preparation and proposed method statement in tendering stage
- Technical Submission and Project Planning including Site Safety Supervision Plan and Quality Supervision Plan, Requesting further clarification from architect/structural engineer to ensure quality of work.
- Assist Site Manager/Site Agent in controlling and directing construction activities conforming at company's quality plan in technical respect
- Monitor sub-contractor's work to ensure that it is in compliance with technical specification, drawings and company's requirements.
- Degree in civil/structural engineering, construction management or related disciplines.
- Chartered Engineer, CIOB, CPMS is advantageous
- 15 + years' of prior experience in sizable commercial, retail development or/and in-house corporate real estate group within financial institutions.
- Bank CRES experience is highly desirable.
- Commercial savvy, strong communication skill.
- Fluent in English. Other Asian language skills are advantageous.
This role will be suit a senior level construction manager who is not afraid to roll up the sleeves and drive a project forward.
Please send your CV with an current and expected salary.
( Chrisu )