We are partnering with a global fintech in Hong Kong who's keen to hire a senior risk and compliance manager to join their team.
- Implement compliance framework, policies and procedures across all business lines
- Provide support to products, underwriting and distribution teams
- Conduct regular compliance risk assessments, execute the compliance monitoring plan, data analytic, and the related issues analysis, remediation and reporting to ensure adherence to compliance risk thresholds
- Disseminate circular and guidelines from regulators and ensure the relevant parties compliance with the regulatory requirement
- Support the investigation of complaint and regulatory breach and follow up the remedial actions with business
- At least 10 years’ solid experience in data privacy and financial crime compliance
- Fluent in Chinese (Both Mandarin and Cantonese) and English