A reputable local banking group, is looking for the first line of defense with the retail and private banking teams to improve efficiency and grow the salience of investment product compliance for the wealth management platform.
Our client is a leading Hong Kong based financial services group listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong, serving the needs of customers throughout Greater China and beyond, with the operation one of the largest branch networks in Hong Kong. She is dedicated to providing comprehensive corporate banking, personal banking, wealth management, and investment services to its customers in Hong Kong, Mainland China, and other major markets around the world. She is looking for a professional compliance manager to join her Investment Products & Advisory Department.
- Grow the salience of investment product compliance for Personal Banking Division.
- Set up and maintain sound investment product suitability framework and system logic for online offering platform (i.e. Cyberbanking) for the Personal Banking Division
- Formulate and implement work flows to streamline product approval and to formulate detailed risk disclosure guidelines for investment products approved for retail distribution.
- Identify gaps, enhance and perform regular reviews on work flows of conducting product due diligence, risk classification, approval application, on-going review and product compliance related matters.
- Ensure product suitability framework is in accordance with all relevant product regulatory requirements and ongoing regulatory development for retail channel.
- Monitor the quality of product due diligence and to assess the appropriateness of assigned product risk ratings for retail customer distribution.
- Degree holder with strong academic background, preferably attained relevant professional qualifications (CFA and CFPCM preferable)
- At least 10 years of relevant working experiences, preferably with exposure in the business of retail investment product distribution cover the following:
- Technical knowledge on major investment products, including equity or currency linked structured products, mutual funds, corporate bonds and common option strategies
- Solid understanding of product due-diligence, risk assessment and selling related regulatory requirements
- Extensive exposure in handling cross departmental projects
- Competent in carrying out product due-diligence or development will be advantageous
- A team player with good risk awareness and willing to work under pressure
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to email@example.com. For details, please feel free to contact Ada Lui at 9710 9507.