Senior Compliance Manager- IFP, Insurance
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS International , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 18 Apr 18 2018-04-18
Global Financial Services Institution . Work Life Balance . Good Exposure
Our client is a leading insurance firm and is looking for an experienced compliance candidate to focus on their IFP business.
Reporting to the Director, you will be fully responsible for:
- Providing compliance advisory, marketing material review for intermediaries
- Developing the compliance programs, identifying the controls and regulatory requirements for the IFP business
- Advising the policies and control procedures for selling processes and post sales operations
- Advising the compliance matters on business projects and for new compliance initiatives in regards to the IFP business
- Timely submission of regulatory and compliance reports
The Successful Applicant
You will be a University Graduate holding a degree in law and/or Accounting and Finance with at least 5 years’ compliance and regulatory experience. Insurance or Asset Management product compliance is preferred. You will possess sound knowledge of relevant regulations from the Insurance Authority, SFC or the HK Federation of Insurers. You should also process strong communication, analytical and leadership skills.