Senior Collector, Business Banking - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Collector, Business Banking
. Principal responsibilities
- Support, determine or initiate appropriate actions to ensure the efficient and effective progression of a specific collections process flow or multiple Collections process flows in order to deliver a professional service to our customers
- Ensure the integrity of the process flow across assigned function
- Optimising the designed output in order to contribute to help our customers resolve their delinquency problems, and by doing so, creates a favourable opinion of our organisation and an increased willingness to repay their commitments
- Adhere to all regulatory requirements and Collections Operations policies and procedures
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Secondary education with solid years of working experience in banking or relevant years in Collection
- Able to communication with customers confidently over the phone and face to face, would benefit from having worked in financial services industry with direct customer contact
- Possess good analytical and problem solving skills
- Self motivated, able to work independently to meet deadlines and achieve targets
- Good command of Cantonese and English, proficiency in Putonghua will be an advantage
- Sound computer knowledge
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.