Senior Client Services Manager - HSBC Securities Services
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 12 Apr 18 2018-04-12
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Client Services Manager.
In this role, you will
- Lead and develop a high quality Client Services team to ensure a first class service is delivered to our clients.
- Manage and oversee the post costing day to day management of non operational aspects of bond and syndicated loan deals in Hong Kong and other Asia Pacific regions including but not limited to meeting with clients, identifying ways for improvement, coordinating the conditions precedent and conditions subsequent handling waiver and amendment requests, monitoring submission of covenants and performing periodic review of the transaction.
- Review draft documentation in tandem with the Transaction Management team to ensure a seamless ongoing administration
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers, partners, colleagues and other offices ensuring that all clients issues are addressed and resolved to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Provide deal oversight, guidance, advice and on job training to the team to ensure they are fully resourced and have the right level of experience to deliver the service
- Identify, formulate and implement policies, practices, controls and procedures to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain HSBC internal control standards, policies, guidelines, procedures and external regulatory requirements.
- Engage and undertake with all special projects as required.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- A degree holder with banking experience with strong and sound product knowledge and experience of the loan markets including syndicated lending, export finance and project finance.
- Solid working knowledge in compliance issue
- Strong people management skill and experience.
- Proactive, self motivated with strong and proven leadership skills, able to lead, develop and motivate team.
- Ability to work under pressure effectively and independently while managing multiple tasks.
- Thorough understanding of industry standard and strong understanding of operational risk and best practices.
- Team player, both internally and externally.
- Willing to face challenges and accept additional responsibilities
- Good command of both written and spoken English, proficiency in Cantonese and Putonghua would be a definite advantage.
- Excellent computer skills
- Flexible and willing to work on public holidays as required
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009UOX
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited